September 08, 2009

Fender Stratocaster: Free Blues Guitar Lesson

The Fender Stratocaster is a unique guitar, with a very unique sound. The same is also true for the Telecaster, as it has a very bright and crisp sound.

 

One thing I have noticed over the years with many guitarists, is that everyone is a unique player, this we already know. The difference is what kind of guitar the guitar player is playing, and in this effect the style of playing.

 

Here is a good example.

When I was younger and learning to play the guitar, I had a Gibson Les Paul Standard issue. The Les Paul is an excellent guitar, but you must play the guitar differently, than you would a Fender Stratocaster. The first time I played a strat, I thought it was alien like, and didn’t like the feel of it, thought it was slow and no tone. Of course I was wrong, and eventually learned that when you play a start, you must play it differently, than you would a Les Paul. You must play the guitar differently, in order to get the best sound out of the guitar. It’s hard to explain, but I know all guitarists out there understand what I am trying to say.

 

The amplifier is also another key point in the sound. Over the next few posts, I want to write on each style of playing, genre and the best guitar / amplifier.

 

I also want to post some of video clips of the tips that are out there. There is allot of great tips, and on the other hand, bad ones.

 

Below is a great Blues lick which is great for those learning the Blues guitar, and also great for the rest of us, who are accomplished guitar players. The golden rule for all of us players, is that we are always learning new tricks. It is a life time journey of learning.

 

 

Nextlevel guitar, does offer many lessons, which are worth looking into. The above is a sample of some of their lessons. To view more please click on the link below.

 

Nextlevelguitar.com

 

By George Luker © Copyright Krule Music Group

1 comment:

  1. What a great video.
    It's my pleasure that i went through this blog.
    Thanks a lot for sharing this lovely and informative blog.
    Good Day

    ReplyDelete